Hi Chris,

In some cases customers are locked into to using a particular browser because of the Standard Operating Environment within their company. If this isn't the case, you should try and convince your customer to upgrade to a newer browser.

Other than that, if you have access to a computer running XP, you can install multiple versions of IE. You can get the (free) package from this website: http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

It has worked pretty well for me as a testing platform. I use it installed on my Mac, via Parallels.

Cheers,

Nick
8bits Media