Sorry for the delayed response; been extra busy of late. I've found the
JQuery validation plug-in to be wonderful and easy to use:
http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation. Be sure to read through the
documentation first and this article is a good source for it as well:
http://bassistance.de/2007/07/04/about-client-side-form-validation-and-frameworks/
.
Regards,
Nate Hanna