Hi Julian,

One more subtle point here (after taking this discussion into the office
with guys that work with me) a point was made today that within DOM
through DOM unless it is inside a <form>, so it is definitely a wrong
approach to use it in that way, especially if you want to do fancy
JavaScript stuff with it all.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jason