Hi Georg

Thanks for that. I'll have a go. You always seem to help me - thank you so
much!!

Re the font-resizing - sigh!! For a lot of the websites we develop at the
university here, we're supposed to use this awful template, which includes
the lefthand menu like this. In the template it's all in tables!! I got the
way of doing this menu from http://demo.pixelsandpages.com/test_dual.html
and I thought it covered all problems!

I looked at your page about this. I already have the base body font size set
at 62.5%. Are you saying that if I add in "html    { font-size: 100%;    }"
before that it will be OK?

Of course, I'm a Mac-user, who pretty  much uses Firefox all the time. But I
do have XP and IE6 installed in Parallels so I check on that. But I guess
usually after I've developed in FF Mac ... :)

Thanks again
susie