OK< speaking because I am paraplegic, a piece of plywood would do just fine
to get someone up a step, now if you are in a building that just has a small
lip, I do not use a ramp when I go to my mother's house, it's called pop a
wheelie and get your Arz in the door. Now those that jump and run for a
lawsuit is just dumb and have nothing better to do they prey upon those that
do not know. If I was someone that knew someone that did that I would tell
them that if they are such a pro then perhaps they should start a group and
inform others of how to handle parties of those that use a wheelchair and me
personally would have to say something to the idiot that ran to a lawyer
just for the lawsuit, that is just stupid and looking for trouble down the
road and a rep so I guess they do not want many friends.
Please, just because you are in a wheelchair does not mean that you are
dead!,,,,, do something with your life!
And for those of you that do not believe I am in a wheelchair I will be more
than glad to show you a pic just email me,,,, I am not one that takes no for
an answer and just let others do things for me.... I am one of those that do
use a wheelchair and can provide for myself and others.

Sherri
Graphic’s & Web Designing, LLC
(941)429-5005  (941)525-3955 Cell
(941)426-8117 Fax/Phone
(877)447-8932

Have a great day.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://webgraphicdesigning.com

Save on your next Vacation/Travel
 Check out our online travel site and save money. As independent certified
referral travel agents (RTA's), we offer the same travel vendors you already
know at prices which rival Orbitz, Expedia, & Travelocity. You're already
booking online...why not book with someone you know..."us!"