Why not just user Safari for Windows rather than Opera to get an idea how Safari works?

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079

willdonovan wrote:
I would have to agree with the others here.

Coding for / with FF is easier because of the debugging tools (i.e. Firebug, Web Developer Toolbar, etc)

Otherwise I have atleast 4 other browsers open, all the popular IE's (5.5, 6, 7 & soon 8) and Opera.

I do find that Opera can give a good idea of what might be happening with Safari if your a PC user, but do check from time to time, like after major fixes and development stages.

William

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This is how I work, but mainly for pragmatic reasons:
Better JavaScript de-bugging tools in FireFox.
Better CSS support, therefore fewer problems out of the box, and better
stylesheet analysis tools.
Finally, the one good reason: anything that needs to be fixed for IE can
be done with conditional comments, no such luck if you do things the
other way around.

Regards,
Mike