I found out that the download server doesn't like download managers...
got the file twice - apparently intact and sane, but wouldn't run - with
Download Express. The same file downloaded the old and tested way (same
filesize and all) worked fine.
Hope this helps.

djn

Paul Collins wrote:
> Anyone else getting an initialisation error when I try to run the
> browser?! I've tried to install twice. Maybe it's to do with the proxy,
> but the message says "The application failed to initialize properly,
> click OK to terminate" when I start it up.
Dejan Kozina Web design studio
Dolina 346 (TS) - I-34018 Italy
tel./fax: +39 040 228 436 - cell.: +39 348 7355 225 skype: dejankozina
http://www.kozina.com/  - e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]