Hi,
You can send your profile and portfolio to this company. Sometimes we
outsource some projects.

thanks & regards,

n i s h a n t h
director- media & operations

p.o box: 8284  |  dubai  |  u . a . e
tel: 04 273 6885 fax: 04 273 6884
 <http://www.amdeas.com/> www.amdeas.com |||||||||||||||
Disclaimer: This email is the property of amdeas, and the information
contained herewith is only intended for the recipient/s named above and may
intended or one of the intended recipient/s, any unauthorized use is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender so that arrangements can be made for its retrieval or destruction.
Distribution or copying of this email, or the information contained herein,
to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
♣ Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-
mail

  _____