Hi  Georg, very nice to 'see' you :)

http://lotusseedsdesign.com/opera-test/opera-has-issue.png

I am narrowing down to the % and em that are causing many problems I have encountered. The site is in my localhost therefor I can't post it, but I will move it to a webserver maybe tomorrow or in the weekend, and email you the url (can't show the site to public) as I have stumbled 3 more issues after my post.

I see problems in that page, but even after side-by-side comparison with Fx3.0.1 I can't see opacity problems. Care to explain? You can mail me off-list if it becomes long-ish.

http://marinersq.com
Sorry, the opacity bug is in the homepage, the large slide show. When the image pan out, it turns to semi-transparent and fading, but Opera shows a solid image. I reported this before and talked to the author who wrote the slideshow script, he couldn't figure out even though he was very keen to fix it.

Re the unclickable and unselectable issue, here is the page.
http://lotusseedsdesign.com/opera-test/opera.html
Bruno wrote he has no problem selecting the content and clicking the link 'go there'.

I trashed my Opera from both Mac and PC version (via Parallels), re- installed it but the problem doesn't go away. I am also seeing the same behavior (links not clickable) in the site I was working in my local server. I figure it must be something to do with %, pixel and em units I have for font size, margins, padding, width and line-height and Opera isn't smart enough to do the math. Though very unlikely, I have started thinking maybe the problem occurs because I have more than 1 classes declared in a div.

http://lotusseedsdesign.com/opera-test/opera.html
http://lotusseedsdesign.com/opera-test/ss1.png (this screenshot just show that I cannot select page content in Opera)

Version:9.52
Build: 4916
Platform
Mac OS X
System: 10.5.4

Also, in the above page, do you know which checkbox/radio button is the correct rendering in Opera?

tee