im not an expert but i dont think it would help tee. dont think google favors duplicate content anymore. but i dont know.

tee wrote:
I was thinking maybe it's a SEO question and shouldn't post it here, however, the more I think about it, the more I feel it deserves a semantical perspective and wonder if it creates obstacle for screen reader.

In a content block (a teaser or a product for example) where you have an image, a short description or paragraph with a link to another page, say, the image is relevant to the title, is it good or bad to have both image and title (or 'read more') anchored, not in one link, but two separate links ?

tee