On Sep 25, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:

tee wrote:
I was thinking maybe it's a SEO question and shouldn't post it here, however, the more I think about it, the more I feel it deserves a semantical perspective and wonder if it creates obstacle for screen reader.

Might be seen as "noise", but can't see any other problems with
otherwise meaningful duplication of links.

On <http://www.sitepoint.com/> you'll find 3 links to same page for each
of their main posts, and I don't think it hurts. Don't think it helps
either for that matter.

I was still thinking about this thing...
As far as SEO concerns, it seems to have an advantage because google image search and a few other image search engines (can't remember their names). This seems to be very useful for sites that sell products, image stock and photographers

But no good for screen reader I guess. Without one to test from, I imagine the screen reader reads each links?!

tee