Hi all,
I'm having trouble deciding whether to begin coding using CSS3, such as
using (but not limited to) opacity. Although the CSS validator returns an
error, but it claims it'll be supported in CSS3. As far as i know, FF2, FF3,
Opera and Safari already renders the opacity property, leaving Internet
Explorer, which we could use alpha properties in separate stylesheets and
conditional comments. Anyone know if IE8 supports it?

I haven't had a good look at all CSS3 properties yet, but I'm wondering if
this is a good time to code for the future? Or better to wait for official
release of CSS3?
If CSS3 is released tomorrow, what about older browsers like IE6?

Cheers,
Ben