To follow up on Micky, Christian and Rimantas, here's the latest info on
HTML 5:

HTML 5 Draft Recommendation — 20 November 2008:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/

The Web Developer's Guide to HTML 5 - W3C Editor's Draft 19 November 2008
(written by my colleague, Lachlan Hunt):
http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-author/

Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Technical Writer