From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Danny Croft
Sent: 13 January 2009 20:03
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Browser / OS Test on website.

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you get a spare minute, could you cast your
professional eyes over a site I just put online. Its only a small online
resume type site. But I'd be interested to see if anyone could find any
issues with it or had any suggestions for items that I may have missed. I
have done some testing and it passed the online W3C Validation Service for
both the markup and CSS. Also if anyone is running an OS other than OSX (v
10.5.6) then I'd be interested in your results on any of the current
browers.

Like I said, only if you get a minute.

Link: http://dannythewebdev.com   (almost forgot to add the link)

Cheers,