From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Danny Croft
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:03 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Browser / OS Test on website.

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you get a spare minute, could you cast your
professional eyes over a site I just put online. Its only a small online resume
type site. But I'd be interested to see if anyone could find any issues with it
or had any suggestions for items that I may have missed. I have done some
testing and it passed the online W3C Validation Service for both the markup and
CSS. Also if anyone is running an OS other than OSX (v 10.5.6) then I'd be
interested in your results on any of the current browers.

Like I said, only if you get a minute.

Link: http://dannythewebdev.com   (almost forgot to add the link)

Cheers,

Danny