I use "label:hover" for a site, it's working fine when there is one input field or radio button. But it's creating a confusion for client on checkboxes and select option as clicking on the label text trigger no focus /selection on checkbox or option.

One oversight I did that added extra confusion was to make the label:hover and a:hover the same color, so this is remediable, but different hover color for label still couldn't solve the above problem.

So I am wondering if label:hover adds no benefit to a site.

tee