Hi.
doing a fruit and veg site, and now asked for permission to use recipes from
Delia smith, Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson.
but no success, and not able to use their recipies from their sites for my
own site.
part of my site, was a recipies page, with about 6 recipies.
now, would like to put this site online, but my question is:
what vegetable recpies and legal and free, and which people to approach to
get permission.
any ideas, or pointers.
got permission to use images, which i found on google from the owners.
and will put a credits links, and a page, next to my copyright page on this
site.
any one got any ideas, this is the last piece of the current site and
student web project, which i want to upload online.
but do not want to be prosecuted for copyright infringement in australia.
so doing the right thing and getting permission.
before uploading this site.
any ideas.
or maybe e-mail me off list if necessary.
cheers Marvin.

E-mail: startrekc...@gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekc...@msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One