and...@andrewmaben.com

"In a well designed user interface, the user should not need instructions."

(Forgive me if this duplicates the prior version)

On Mar 25, 2009, at 12:56 PM, Steve Green wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Stuart Foulstone
Sent: 25 March 2009 16:19
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] add to favorites?

This list is aware of many "marketing practices" that are against Web
Standards.

--

Is this list interested in discussing how to balance the conflicting
requirements of various stakeholders (including marketers) or does it take the dogmatic position that compliance with web stardards trumps everything

Steve