The Web Standards Group is for web designers & developers who are
interested in web standards (HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, XSLT etc.) and best
practices (accessible sites using valid and semantically correct code).
We aim to:

    * Provide web developers and designers with a forum to discuss issues
and share knowledge (via our discussion list and regular meetings)
    * Provide web standards information and assistance to developers
    * Promote "web standards" within the development community

Source: http://webstandardsgroup.org/