On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, Christian Montoya wrote:

I am running Safari 3.2.1 on Mac OSX Leopard. I am working on the
following page:

http://blueprintcss.org/index2.html

and I have noticed that when the page loads, the background image is
tiled a second time behind the images in the header, creating a
noticeable shift. I have posted a screenshot here:

http://blueprintcss.org/img/shift-safari.png

I've looked around for a possible fix for this but found nothing. It
goes away if I use:

background-attachment:fixed

but that doesn't fit the design I'm trying to make. Any ideas?

   I don't see the problem in Firefox.

   Do you specify a background for the header? If so, why?

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>
   ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========