I'm looking at a whole bunch of icons to use in a new app I'm building, and
rather than convert them all to gifs,   I was thinking of leaving them as
the .png format they are now.    They work on all the browsers I use, but
I'm wondering what everyone else's experience has been of using .pngs in web
pages.

Last time I tried using a png, I found it worked ok in some browsers and not
in others.   Is this still a relevant issue?

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

0422 985 585

AFP Webworks Pty Ltd

 <http://afpwebworks.com> http://afpwebworks.com

Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month