"Typically, multiple installer doesn't reflect the actuality"
I definitely agree with this, you just cant be sure that what you're
viewing is accurate. Multiple installer products work ok but you can
never really be sure that you're using the complete engine for that
version.

Here's another option to virtual PC which I use. I haven;t used Virtual
PC in some time so I can;t really give a good comparison.
But if it makes a difference Virtual box has no connection with
Microsoft.
http://www.virtualbox.org/

Michael Hargreaves
Origin