> It will not run on any of the "Home" editions of Windows; you must
> have "Professional", "Enterprise" or "Ultimate".

A good warning, although not 100% true - it's not *supported* on Home
editions... however I used it on XP Home recently and it does run if you
accept all the warnings :)
Admittedly it didn't run terribly fast, but I'm inclined to think that was
just my Eeepc hitting a natural limit of performance (main machine is out of
action, wouldn't normally be using the Eee for all my dev work). Definitely
a case of YMMV here.
So if someone's stuck with a Home edition it's still worth a shot. VPC's
definitely the multi-browser testing solution that I trust the most in terms
of accuracy.
cheers,
Ben
--
--- <http://weblog.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not