Cole Kuryakin wrote:
Hello All -

This is the first time I've come across this issue.

First, go here in either FireFox or IE7 or greater:
http://www.sangat.ph/index.php?cmd=08.01.00

Both of these browsers render two guestbook entries (displayed in a table)
with a thin green line set on the top border of each of the two tables. This
is the way it should look.

Now, if you go to the same page with Opera, Safari (windows), or Chrome, the
table border only renders to the width of <td class="flag"> within each of
these two tables. Hummm.

Hi Cole

in the first row the td needs a colspan of 2 I think

should be...

--
Chris Knowles