Not a bad read.

I'm about halfway in between your view and "accessibility all the time". I do agree that there is a lot of accessibility for the sake of accessibility, however, there are also lots of things that are so easy to do that they should always be done, even if your target market doesn't explicitly need that.

Thanks for the interesting read.
- Christian