I guess you solve all the problems by:
- requiring one secretary per key player in the company
- requiring that everybody has at least 2 pointing devices (with spare
batteries as well)
- requiring that people give a 2 weeks heads up before getting injured
(because even if nobody is irreplaceable, "transition" costs big bucks)

Anyway, I think the discussion is getting "silly/absurd"...

--
Regards,
Thierry | www.tjkdesign.com