On 2010/01/31 22:40 (GMT) Jason Grant composed:

> @Thierry
[...]
> However I still feel that your examples are far fetched (i.e. unlikely).

I don't, but I do think you're doing your best to rationalize compounding the
difficulties that result from real-life accidents and disabilities, be they
large, small, avoidable, or otherwise. These are not robots or statistics
gatherers you're making unnecessary difficulty for, but real people who need
to do what they need to do.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/