Hi Naveen,
I have worked recently for my client to design and author (HTML / CSS) his
website.The mobile version of his site needed to be perfectly work on Iphone,
blackberry and Android.
So what I have checked in blackberry, the normal html code structure is same
like other mobile plateforms for website HTML but you can call black berry as
Internet explorer of mobiles lolz. The line height, margins sucked in some
cases, so I developed a new CSS for blackberry and the company's developer (who
hired me to design for them) code to detect blackberry as the user go for the
website. and call blackberry.css to layout website for blackberry.
and Yes it supports PNG
Thanks and Regards

Zulqarnain Ansari (zain)+92 (0) 321.445.4649

Web Architect (Formulatrix)

Web 2.0 Consultant (Digital Media Ventures, Red Ant Army, Kasb Systems)

FOLLOW ME

http://www.coroflot.com/zainansari(Portfolio)http://www.linkedin.com/in/zaini
(Recommendations / Work History)

http://museworx.com/ViewPortfolio.aspx?userID=6774 (Portfolio)