On 28/09/10 14:10, Steven Tan wrote:
No, it doesn't. But if you use html5 tags in your templating, then it might.
Just something to watch out for.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying here: no it doesn't what? It might what?

One of my templates create a section and header for about 20 times.

I'm not sure why that would matter? The main problem the html5shiv is trying to solve is that IE doesn't allow CSS to be applied to elements it doesn't recognise. If you call document.createElement('section') and document.createElement('header') then, from then onwards, IE will apply CSS to section and header elements. It doesn't matter how many elements of any type there are.

Can you be more clear about the problem you encountered?

Rob