Tim,

Thank you for the feedback and links.

I did some more digging and setup a simple site using the framework, and I can
confirm it's not for Mobile Website. Basically beyond the homepage (index
page), nothing is searchable by search engines as any other page is attached to
the homepage url due to its Ajax and hashes – this maybe fixable by using
multi-page template (terminology from the framework), but right now I don't see
it possible.

tee