From: andrew.st...@zebraweb.com.au
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] HTML/CSS reference
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:56:48 +1000

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone on this distribution list would have a
recommendation for a great HTML/CSS reference bible? I’ve been web developing
for over 10 years but only in the last 2 have I got heavier into the HTML and
CSS side of things and I’d class myself as an intermediate in terms of
knowledge so not looking for a starters/beginners/HTML for dummies type of
reference but more a in depth, tips and tricks for layout, cross-browser
compatibility tips, do’s and don’ts, etc. I have a load of web references and
enjoy the links for light reading however am after a book that I can take with
me on my commute and have as a reference when needed at work etc. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.  Kind RegardsAndrew