Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:40 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Accessibility Testing

Hi
Your best bet would be to look at the tools provided by Vision Australia

visionaustralia.org under accessible solutions.
They have a free toolbar you can download.
I am also looking at providing web accessibility testing services as a
part of the services offered by CPK Web Services. Would anyone be
interested in that kind of a service?