Hi all,
I recently had some problems with the Myki website (I like to use the
keyboard to navigate - they don't make it easy!), which prompted me to
visit the site's accessibility page.
http://www.myki.com.au/Home/Accessibility/Accessibility/default.aspx

There, they make a claim about their efforts to reach WCAG AA
compliance. Ever pedantic, I ran a few checks over the site, and found
many errors that would indicate that this simply isn't so. In fact
only one of the five pages I tested actually passed!

Does it have to wait for someone to bring an action against them, or
is there some other sort of trigger that can be used to prompt them to
action? After all, this isn't just some business selling widgets, it's
a public transport ticketing system!

--
Andrew Harris
and...@woowoowoo.com