Hi all,
We've got some flat forms on our site, ie. They are not interactive forms, and
have no submit button. They are indicating that it's a check list that can be
ticked once the page is printed.

Someone suggested putting in regular check boxes and having no submit button,
but wouldn't that make it confusing from both and accessibility and usability
point of view?
At the same time using a graphical or styled element with Alt tag seems messy
and cringe worthy as a work around.

I've got my own ideas, but what does everyone think is best practice in this
case?

Regards,
Chris

WARNING: The information contained in this email may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or copying of any part
of this information is unauthorised. If you have received this email
in error, we apologise for any inconvenience and request that you
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email,
together with any attachments.