I've been using TopStyle4 for developing my CSS files, but it still isn't
supporting CSS3.

What tools are you others using to develop CSS3 files?

Yes I realise that you really don't need anything more than notepad to write
a CSS file, but a proper tool gives you syntax checking, code hinting,  a
colour picker,  bracket balancing,   that kind of thing.      I'm developing
enough with CSS3 rules now, that I'm looking for a tool to assist me and
speed up my development.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks

 <http://afpwebworks.com> http://afpwebworks.com

ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month