I have been using aptana studio 3 for CSS development. Its not perfect but it does support CSS3.

Regards
Evan Sorrell

M: 0400 521 329

On 12/10/2011, at 10:38 AM, Mike Kear wrote:

I’ve been using TopStyle4 for developing my CSS files, but it still isn’t supporting CSS3.

What tools are you others using to develop CSS3 files?

Yes I realise that you really don’t need anything more than notepad to write a CSS file, but a proper tool gives you syntax checking, code hinting,  a colour picker,  bracket balancing,   that kind of thing.      I’m developing enough with CSS3 rules now, that I’m looking for a tool to assist me and speed up my development.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month