From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Lapcewich, Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:58 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Best Practice - Content Within Tables

Folks,

I'm seeking some best practices advice.

Is it a best practice to wrap content in a table cell using <p> tags?  Or
just properly code the <td> and/or <th> tags?  We have a couple of schools
of thought raging at the moment and I've been tasked to seek the wisdom of
others.

Dennis

Dennis Lapcewich

US Forest Service Webmaster

DRM Civil Rights POC / USFS 508 Taskforce

Pacific Northwest Region - Vancouver, WA

Voice - 360.891.5024 | Fax - 360.891.5045

Email - dlapcew...@fs.fed.us

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if
they are genuine." -- Ben Franklin, 1706-1790

LEXI-COMP CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named
recipients only.  Any use of this information by anyone other than
the intended receiver is prohibited.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this electronic e-mail or by calling 330-650-6506.  Please delete
it from your computer.  Thank you.