Wrapping table cell content in a p tag adds unneccessary padding and code. Unless you have a good reason, such as multiple paragraphs within a table cell, I would avoid the extra code. If you have multiple paragraphs, then you might want to adjust the css so you don't have extra space (the table cell padding in addition to the paragraph padding).

Debbie Johnson

Quoting "Lapcewich, Dennis" <dlapcew...@fs.fed.us>:

Folks,

I'm seeking some best practices advice.

Dennis

Dennis Lapcewich
US Forest Service Webmaster
DRM Civil Rights POC / USFS 508 Taskforce
Pacific Northwest Region - Vancouver, WA
Voice - 360.891.5024 | Fax - 360.891.5045
Email - dlapcew...@fs.fed.us

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Ben Franklin, 1706-1790