I compiled and installed the hamlib from:
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/u/bsomervi/hamlib

and then wsjtx 4062 from git clone git://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio.git

I configured, compiled, and installed the hamlib.
Then I used cmake to build wsjtx 4062.
The result still cannot control my 756PRO.

I then recompiled a snapshot I made of wsjt 3680.
This version works after dismissing an initial complaint
about switching VFOs.  I I made two QSOs with this
older version.

In addition, wspr 3015 works normally with the
freshly compiled hamlib.

So we have old wsjtx and wspr working with the new
hamlib but not the current wsjtx.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   c...@omen.com   www.omen.com