WSJTX Developers,

I followed the wsjtx build instructions that were recently posted. I made
good progress until the last 2 procedures.

I typed this syntax...

cmake -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=/home/n1isa/local/hamlib -D
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/n1isa/local/wsjtx/Release /home/n1isa/src/wsjtx

I got this error output:

CMake Error at manpages/CMakeLists.txt:8 (message):
  Failed to find a2x which is an optional requirement for non-debug

  builds on *nix platforms.

  You can choose to skip manpage generation and this error by setting

  the CMake option WSJT_SKIP_MANPAGES to ON.  This option is designed for

  those that are building for their own use, package builders should not

  opt to skip manpage generation since package building requires the

  manpages.

I ignored this error and continued typing the syntax to progress with the
build...

cmake --build . --target install -- -kj

I got this error output:

make: *** No rule to make target `install'.

I believe the "." is part of the error message, but I am not sure.

Could someone please tell me how to correct these errors.

This is a copy of the build procedure that was recently posted. All went
well for me until the last 2 parts of the build procedure that I typed out.
I did have to figure out the correct paths for my Ubuntu installation.

mkdir ~/src
cd ~/src/
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/u/bsomervi/hamlib u-bsomervi-hamlib
cd u-bsomervi-hamlib/
git checkout integration
mkdir -p ~/build/hamlib
cd ~/build/hamlib/
~/src/u-bsomervi-hamlib/autogen.sh --prefix=$HOME/local/hamlib
--disable-shared
make && make install
cd ~/src/
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/wsjt/wsjt/branches/wsjtx wsjtx
mkdir -p ~/build/wsjtx/Release
cd ~/build/wsjtx/Release/
cmake -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=~/local/hamlib \
-D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/local/wsjtx/Release \
~/src/wsjtx
cmake --build . --target install -- -kj

Thanks.

John, N1ISA