Just FYI,

If you do not need LaTex or Docbook, and you want to build WSJT Documentation + Manpages, the installation is very simple. Attached is a README fie I recently updated for WPSR. Installing / configuring AsciiDoc + A2X for Manpages takes maybe 5 minutes tops.

Basically, all you do is:

* Download AsciiDoc source file (tar.gz)
* Unzip it, comment out the unneeded options in a2x.py
* Install xsltproc or your disto's equal
* ./configure && make && make install

In the case of WSJT-X, Cmake takes care of building the pages for you (if enabled), but if you want to manually build a manpage, it's a simple one line command (WSPR manpage for example):

To Build:
* cd ~/wspr/manpages
* a2x --doctype manpage --format manpage --no-xmllint wspr.1.txt

To Read manpage:
man ./wspr.1

or whatever the manpage name is you just built, and that's it.

Allot of folks use Asciidoc for their epub, Docbook adn LaTex backends. If you work with these formats, you should use your distrobutions package manager to pull in all the deps, but they are not needed WSJT Documentation & Manpage purposes.

73's
Greg, KI7MT