Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting a clear statement of correct repository procedures
going forward.

All seems OK to me, except possibly for your parenthetical statement
"one day we really need to move this to trunk".
We can't do this unless we give up the notion that WSJT, MAP65, WSPR,
WSPR-X, and WSJT-X are all part of the same "project".  Historically,
the "trunk: of the project is WSJT.

        -- Joe, K1JT