Hi Joe,

Ok, I'll have a look at this. Can probably just pull both -j and -- -kj
flags out. All my main boxes have 4+ cores so I rarely see slow downs on
*Nix, Windows is another story, it's always slow.

As you stated, the -j is for Hamlib3, and -- -kj is for the Cmake
invocations, you can axe both. If your still having trouble after
removing the parallel flags, something else in the script must be off.

73's
Greg, KI7MT