On 01/10/2014 20:43, KI7MT wrote:
> i Joe, Bill,
Hi Greg,

> I've updated the jtsdk-cmake.bat file so it *does not copy* files over
> to install\Debug\bin, rather, it sets paths to GCC, FFTW, QT5 and Hamlib
> Dir's.
>
> I wasn't sure if we needed hamlib3\minge32\{bin,lib} or not so I added
> them nonetheless. If not, we can take that back out.
I would leave that in, you only need the bin directory on PATH as that
is where the DLL gets installed. We don't currently use the DLL but it
is harmless and will become necessary when, eventually, we go to using
an official release of hamlib 3.

> It's running fine here. If you have any problems let me know, and I will
> get it sorted out.
>
> Bare in mind, the jtsdk-wsjtxrc.bat does not build Debug targets, only
> release. If that is needed, I'll have to up update that script a fare
> bit to accommodate the builds.
>
> By the way, 10m JT65 is pretty hot at the moment.
Hopefully a good number of v1.4 users. ~60 already reporting to
PSKReporter at the last update.