From: Joe Taylor
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:42 PM
To: algi...@libero.it ; WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT Developers Guide

Hi Alessandro,

You are correct: the posted version of file wsjt-dev-guide.html is very
old, and has now been deleted.  I have posted instead a current copy of
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/dev-guide-main.html

It is not complete, but is currently the best we have.

Thanks for catching the typo in the source file environment.adoc, also!

-- 73, Joe, K1JT

On 10/11/2014 7:36 PM, Alessandro Gorobey wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a small clarification on dev-guide.
>
> http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjt-dev-guide.html
> contain a lot of references to svn.berlios.de
>
> It will be replaced with
> file:///C:/JTSDK-DOC/doc/dev-guide/dev-guide-main.html
> when completed?
>
> Note:
> branches/doc/dev-guide/source/environment.adoc
> line 89 contain "Souorce" instead of "Source"
>
> 73
> Sandro
> IW3RAB

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/Zoho