Hi John,

N6RCD wrote:
> I'm not using a shortcut to start WSPR. I double-click on wspr.bat in the
> build directory :
>
> c:\JTSDK-PY\wspr\wspr-r4522\wspr.bat

OK.  You're using WSPR in a way that was not intended, or planned for,
but it should be possible to make it work.

I copied the rigctl.exe (built with hamlib3) from

C:\JTSDK-QT\hamlib3\mingw32\bin\rigctl.exe

C:\JTSDK-PY\wspr\wspr-r4522\rigctl.exe

and then copied libwinpthread.dll from

C:\JTSDK-QT\appsupport\runtime\libwinpthread.dll

C:\\JTSDK-PY\wspr\wspr-r4522\libwinpthread.dll

WSPR now runs OK including rig control via the hamlib3 version if
rigctl.exe.  This is true both from the command prompt and by clicking
on C:\JTSDK-PY\wspr\wspr-r4522\wspr.bat in Windows explorer.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT