Hi Alan,

There's very little, apart from maybe the package matrix that will help
you with the Bananna Pi, as it's primarily focused on Windows at the
moment. We are aware the link is down.

Here is a resent version you can download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj61054fn6h9s0e/dev-guide-main.html?dl=0

73's
Greg, KI7MT

On 11/29/2014 10:14, Alan VK2ZIW wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The webpage:
> http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/devel.html
>
> we have reference to:
> http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjt-dev-guide.html
>
> I was going to setup the Banana Pi with guidance from this doc.
>
> But, document not found.
>
> 80
>
> Alan VK2ZIW
>

> On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:42:50 +0000, Bill Somerville wrote
>> On 28/11/2014 16:24, Joe Taylor wrote:
>>> Hi Bill and all,
>> Hi Joe,
>>>
>>> I agree that responses to the "F4" command could use some further
>>> thought.  Possibly some history will help.
>>>
>>> In the original WSJT program, including WSJT10, "F4" simply clears the
>>> entry fields for DX Call and DX Grid.  There is a user option "F4 sets
>>> Tx6" on the Setup menu; if it is checked, then F4 also moves the Tx
>>> message indicator to 6.  In neither case are the Tx message fields changed.
>>>
>>>   From the SVN log history we have the following:
>>>
>>> r3463: "F4 clears Az, Dist, and all Tx messages as well as DxCall and
>>> DxGrid."
>>>
>>> r3473: "After F4, do a genStdMsgs() and leave CQ message in Tx6."
>>>
>>> These changer were in response to a user's request; as I recall, they
>>> were made without giving much thought to the detailed consequences.
>>>
>>> Perhaps we should have a user option (options?) that controls whether
>>> the Tx messages are cleared, and also whether the the Tx message
>>> indicator is set to 6.   And perhaps any Tx message boxes being cleared
>>> should NOT include the one normally used to send free-text messages?
>> OK, that's getting a bit complicated. How about leaving things as is
>> except that the newly generated CQ message gets displayed in the
>> "Gen msg" box (this is a clear defect as it stands now) and the "Gen
>> msg" radio button gets selected. The custom free text message can
>> stay unchanged. That way we don't have too much difference in
>> behaviour between tab 1 and tab 2.
>>
>> For Charlie G4EST I would say either don't click F4 or if he does
>> then click the "Gen msg" radio button afterwards if he wants to
>> return to the custom free text message for the next transmit period.
>>>
>>>     -- Joe, K1JT
>> 73
>> Bill
>> G4WJS.

> Alan
>
> Man's greatest waste of time: Worshipping the wrong God.
> Consider Jesus.
> Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
> 70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO OpenServer 5.0.X
> Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750  Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc..
> +61 2 47353013 (h)       Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
> 0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electr

73's
Greg, KI7MT