On 28/11/2014 16:53, Joe Taylor wrote:
> Bill --
Hi Joe,

>> ...  How about leaving things as is
>> except that the newly generated CQ message gets displayed in the "Gen
>> msg" box (this is a clear defect as it stands now) and the "Gen msg"
>> radio button gets selected. The custom free text message can stay
>> unchanged. That way we don't have too much difference in behaviour
>> between tab 1 and tab 2.
> OK, that's a reasonable solution.  Tab 1 stays as is.
I have done this for v1.4 and devel.

I can see further potential issues with changes to tab 1 not being
reflected on tab 2 and vice versa. I have kept it simple for now.

It turns out that the setting to automatically clear the DX call and
grid on logging seems to do exactly what Charlie G4EST was trying to do
so I will suggest that to him.