Hi all,

First - my thanks and respect to all for an amazing suite of software. It
really tickles me what this technology (and the smart folks that create it) can
do !!

I installed v1.0.10 last week, then v1.0.11 today, and still face the same
problem on one of my machines. When I start WSPR, I get the following error,
and it immediately shuts down:

[cid:image001.png@01D03625.40616940]

The PC is a Win7 64 bit machine - and WSPR-X does work correctly.
Interestingly, on another PC, also Win7 64 bit, WSPR works correctly.

Can anyone let me know what the above error signifies, and what I can do to be
able to run the latest beta of WSPR?

73,

Chuck Kelly

VE1MDO/W9MDO