Hi Andreas,

DJ3EI wrote:
>> A detailed log of program changes since v1.3 r3673 is available here:
>> http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-1.4.0-rc5.log
>
> Regarding this particular file, I have found a few nits to pick:

The file in question, wsjtx-1.4.0-rc5.log, is *not* a troff file.  It's
a perfectly ordinary text file.  Any browser should be happy to download
the file. If the browser is not configured to display such a file
automatically, it will be happy to display it for you in NotePad,
WordPad, etc.  Or you can save yje file and open it in any text editor.
  Clicking on the filename in Windows Explorer will open it in NotePad.

There's no need for and special UTF-8, etc., handling.  If you find a
few non-ascii characters in the file, you may safely ignore them.

The purpose of this log file is to track changes in program code
whenever they have been committed to our repository.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT